Do you need some help to arrange your care package?
Inspire (UK) Care provide a neutral Support Planning Service where we are able to seek out a range of service provider choices as possible. A qualified Independent Social Worker will be able to assist you in completing your support plan.
This will be achieved by
- Identify what is and is not working in you life?
- How you want your life to be?
- What changes you would like to make?
- What achievements and objects would you like to aim?
- As and when required we will liaise and negotiate with services providers to ensure that the support plan is a reflection of the choices you have decided on.
- We will encourage you to think innovatively to allow you to utilize the budget to your benefit.
- We will visit you at home to ascertain a better understanding of your needs in your own environment.
- We will adopt a holistic approach, which aims to identify your specific needs.
- Completion of the sign-off record and preparing for them to be submitted.
- Level A = Up to 10 hours of Support Planning - 220.50
- Level B = Up to 20 hours of Support Planning - 450.00
- Level C = Up to 30 hours of Support Planning -675 00
- Level D =Up to 50 hours of Support Planning -990.00
Each level varies this again can be dependent upon the complexities which may can take longer to complete the support plan, however on the other hand some Support Plans can be completed in a short time.
Get in touch to find out about how we may be able to help you.
Submit an online enquiry or call us on 0114 232 33 33